FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, May 23, 2015

TeckNet® M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Optical


TeckNet® M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse - 18 Month Battery Life - Battery Level Indicator - 2.4 GHz -3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000dPi - Nano USB wireless receiver - Purple


I was a bit nervous regarding quality at this price.  The mouse has surpassed all my expectations.   I got it as a spare and have since retired my Microsoft wireless mouse for use as the spare and I use this mouse full time.  The scroll  wheel works a great deal better than the one on the Microsoft mouse.  For some reason that scroll wheel would periodically go wonky and dart all over the place.  I have used this for about a month and the  only negative I have discovered is the diminutive size of the USB receiver.   I like the smaller size (about 1/4 the size of my previous mouse) but as small as it is, I still have to remove it from the laptop when I am bagging up my computer.  It is so small, I am concerned I might lose it.   The previous mouse had a slot on the bottom that held the USB receiver when the mouse was not in use.   That would be a good addition for this otherwise exceptional mouse. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips