Amazon

Friday, May 1, 2015

Old Spice Swagger 2in1 Shampoo And Conditioner 25.3 Fl Oz, by Old Spice



It is hard to write an accurate and thorough review of a hair product when one is bald.  As I do not shave my head, I have a fringe area and I do have thick eyebrows.   I got a very good lather with this product with approximately a quarter size dollop.   The later was thick enough to be used as a body wash.   The aroma was pleasing and appropriately masculine and not feminine at all.   The bottle is 750ml which is the same size as most bottles of commercially available wine.  I suspect that a much smaller dollop will be used with soft water and thus this bottle will provide a substantial number of hair washings.   Seems like a good  product. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips