FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Friday, April 3, 2015

Roxio Creator NXT 3



This is a rather encompassing software package.   I was able to immediately edit photos, capture video and edit the video.   This looks like this drastically simplifies the steps needed to create a video trailer for one of my books.   The red eye removal in the photo section worked easily and well.   The interface is reasonably intuitive.   I was able to do everything I tried without resorting to (gasp) reading any help files.   It is not a speed demon.  My only criticism is that things load slowly.   The video template was so slow I thought it wasn't working.   Outside of that, it seems like a very good Swiss army knife type of program that will enable the average user to do a multitude of tasks.   I don't see this as a professional grade program but it is user friendly enough and sophisticated enough to appeal to the average user in need of graphic tools.  It is a lot of program for less than $100.00. 

From the vendor: 
Turn up the creativity with the exciting new video tools in Roxio Creator NXT 3, the complete digital media suite. Record directly from your screen with new Live Screen Capture to add unique content to movies, presentations or demos. Make a movie or slideshow in minutes with new FastFlick, the 3-step multimedia app. You also get easy photo-editing tools and everything you need to rip, mix, burn and share your favorite music. Want to preserve your irreplaceable media files? Creator NXT 3 lets you burn, back up and copy to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc. Sharing is also a breeze with support for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iPhone 6, iPad, the latest phones and devices, Facebook, YouTube and more.

·                     The complete digital media suite
·                     Record directly from your screen with new Live Screen Capture
·                     Make a movie or slideshow in minutes with new FastFlick
·                     Burn, back up and copy to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc
·                     Share on YouTube or Facebook, Microsoft SkyDrive, Google+ and Flickr

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips