I used this cleaner on a 25 year old leather chair. Over the years where the back of the legs hit the leather, the off white leather was yellow. I used this pad on that yellow and was pleasantly surprised that the soiled yellow area is now nearly off-white again. The cleaner worked very well.
I then used it on sunscreen marks on the black leather of my car interior. Those marks came off without a trace.
My only suggestion for the vendor would be to seal each pad in it's own air tight pouch. The last leather cleaner I purchased was in the form of much thinner wipes and they dried out long before I used the whole container. These are pad, much thicker than wipes and they handled the pressure I exerted when I scrubbed the chair. I do wonder though how quickly they will dry out even when stored in the sealed jar in which they were packaged.
From the vendor:
· Non-flip, twist cap jar of 20 heavy-duty felt applicators saturated in 3-in-1 formula
· Lexol 3-in-1 formula special non-darkening formula ideal for use on light-colored leather
· Convenient - quick and easy way to maintain leather beauty and durability
· Offers premium UV protectant to help protect leather from harmful sun damage
· Ideal for leather auto upholstery, saddlery, boots, briefcases, luggage, sports equipment, shoes, furniture and handbags
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.