Skip to main content

Lexol 1316 Clean and Condition Leather Care Pad - 20 Piece


I used this cleaner on a 25 year old leather chair.   Over the years where the back of the legs hit the leather, the off white leather was yellow.  I used this pad on that yellow and was pleasantly surprised that the soiled yellow area is now nearly off-white again.  The cleaner worked very well.  

I then used it on sunscreen marks on the black leather of my car interior.  Those marks came off without  a trace.  

My only suggestion for the vendor would be to seal each pad in it's own air tight pouch.  The last leather cleaner I purchased was in the form of much thinner wipes and they dried out long before I used the whole container.   These are pad, much thicker than wipes and they handled the pressure I exerted when I scrubbed the chair.  I do wonder though how quickly they will dry out even when stored in the sealed jar in which they were packaged.
From the vendor:
·                        Non-flip, twist cap jar of 20 heavy-duty felt applicators saturated in 3-in-1 formula
·                        Lexol 3-in-1 formula special non-darkening formula ideal for use on light-colored leather
·                        Convenient - quick and easy way to maintain leather beauty and durability
·                        Offers premium UV protectant to help protect leather from harmful sun damage
·                        Ideal for leather auto upholstery, saddlery, boots, briefcases, luggage, sports equipment, shoes, furniture and handbags


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...