Amazon

Friday, October 3, 2014

U.S. Divers Malibu Silicone Free Diving


Just a FYI for those of you who wonder how seriously things like this are reviewed.   I have no recollection of having been in my pool in October, ever!  I was in this afternoon to test this mask and snorkel.  The water temperature was in the 60 degree area.   I suppose I could have fired up the heater but a couple of hundred dollars of propane to test this didn't make sense.   Of course I had a family member suggest it made no sense being in the pool on October 1, regardless of my reasons.
I have never had a nicer mask or snorkel.   It adjusted easily and the adjustments held.   I have had cheaper masks that after a few minutes in the water the adjustments re-adjusted on their own.  Ten laps in the pool and everything remained stable.   I dove down and the valve on the snorkel closed as it claimed.   I did a fair amount of kicking to increase turbulence to see if the valve on the snorkel let in water that way, it did not.  I am not a professional diver so I don't know how this compares to professional grade gear but I was impressed with the quality and the functionality.   I was not impressed with how darn cold my pool is in October in Pennsylvania.

·                        Low profile frameless design mask for maximum visibility
·                        Silicone skirt and easy to adjust buckle for maximum comfort
·                        Submersible, dry top snorkel with Pivot Dry Technology - Designed to keep water out of the breathing tube above and below the surface of the water
·                        Soft silicone mouth piece and full flex section for maximum comfort
·                        Mesh bag included


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips