FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gro-Egg Color Changing Digital Room Thermometer


This is pretty nifty and after reading the literature it seems sensible.  It makes sense that room temperature can exacerbate a fussy baby's fussiness.  I get grumpy and don't sleep well if I am too warm or cold.   I never had a thermometer in my children's rooms.   The color changing aspect makes it very easy to glance (very quietly for you newbie parents) into the babies room and see what the temperature might be.   The digital readout gives a precise temperature but the color coding makes for both easy long distant viewing and a pretty night light.   It seems a bit pricey at $32.00

but if it means the baby might have a better chance sleeping through the night it is probably worth it. (Most parents have had times when they would have spent any sum to get a good nights sleep.)

From the Vendor:
Gro-Egg Color Changing Digital Room Thermometer is an egg-shaped thermometer that determines the temperature of baby's room and lets the you know whether it is too warm or cold. The yellow glow suggests perfect temperature for baby, the blue glow suggests that it is too cold and the red glow suggests it's too warm. The colors act as a reminder for the parent to adjust the temperature, clothing or bedding of baby. As an added feature, it also works as a night light.


Features
·                          Shows room temperature
·                          Yellow, blue and red glow lights for temperature suggestion
·                          Acts as a reminder for adjusting the temperature, clothing or bedding of baby
·                          Digital thermometer with permanent back lit LCD readout


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips