I love this Bluetooth Keyboard. I tried a keyboard tablet portfolio which may be fine for the munchkin crowd but for those with full figured fingers, it just didn't cut it. Auto correct could not keep up with the errors. I returned that and purchased this keyboard. It is darn near full size minus the number pad. It comes with a carrying case that doubles as an easel for your tablet. Big enter key and big shift key and all the keys are where I expected to find them. It is a bit bigger and not quite as portable as the folio type but I would rather have a real keyboard and make substantially fewer errors than one that really served me no better than an on-screen keyboard.
- Compact, low-profile keyboard: For easy, comfortable typing wherever you use your Windows 8 or Android 3.0+ tablet
- Carrying case-and-stand combo: Protects the keyboard when you're on the go and converts into a versatile, adjustable sturdy stand for your tablet. Use your tablet in the landscape or portrait position at just the right viewing angle
- Works with Windows 8 and Android operating systems, with specific keys to help you easily navigate the new Windows 8 interface
- Wireless freedom: The keyboard pairs easily with your tablet over Bluetooth wireless up to 30 ft.* (*Actual wireless range varies with use, settings and environmental conditions.)
- Convenient media control keys: Instantly control your music and videos with play, pause and volume keys at your fingertips