FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sports Unlimited Has Prompt Customer Response



Kudos for Customer Service


I was browsing for a zip line and came across a nice site called Sports Unlimited.   I was a bit concerned when I could not find a physical address.  The lack of a physical address normally sends up a red flag on the credibility of the vendor.

I emailed their customer service and FYI about the lack of address and got a very prompt response.   They had their address more prominently displayed and had customers coming to their location to browse their goods.  They are not a retail store front and had no way of addressing those customers and their desires.   Their physical address is quite clear on their returns page.

I commend them for such a prompt response to my concern.   I have not bought anything from them and have received no compensation form them for posting this compliment.  

 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips