FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Monday, June 11, 2012

IHOP at Home Omlet Crisper Sausage and Cheese


Surprise! It didn't really look like this.
I’m a huge fan of breakfast, of course, I’m also a huge fan of lunch, dinner and snacks which explains my svelte figure. LOL

I tried these this week.  I must say that this product is not anything to rave about.  It is mediocre at best.   It might best be described as a egg related pop-tart.  Related as in an egg may have passed near it in production.   I nuked it at the low end of their instructions and it came out gooey in the middle and way beyond crispy at the edges.

It was edible.  That is the extent to which I can commend it.   If you are choosing a fast food type breakfast, I would recommend the Jimmy Dean De-Light breakfast bowls.  They have been uniformly good, not great but certainly not at the level of this. 

 IHOPed it would be a better breakfast. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips