FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Tablet Take

iPuke Why Tablets are toys.  
I just read the article in the above link.   Oddly enough I agree with most of it with the exception that it is OK if your tablet is a toy.   I like toys.   A tablet that really would replace my laptop would be great.  On the other hand, I do find my DroidX is useful for things well beyond what I expected and it fits in my pocket.   I carry around a couple of spreadsheets, I can text, I dictate my emails so am not forced to use the teeny tiny on screen keyboard invented for pixie size hands.   I read books on it and exercise my intellect with Words with Friends and DropWords.   I even occasionally make phone calls.   Does it replace my laptop?  Heck no, but it is a wonderful, wonderful toy!

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips