FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Saturday, April 12, 2008

S is for Silence by Sue Grafton


I have not read Sue Grafton’s books in order. Some of them I have liked a great deal and some have left me feeling so-so. I don’t know if this particular book veered from her style since I didn’t read the two prior to it. Bouncing back and forth from the 50’s to the present and presenting in depth looks at a wide range of characters could be confusing. I liked it and felt this book was a better effort than anything else she has done and that I have read. It is not one to make you stay up turning those pages but it provides moments of contemplation regarding the plot that are mentally stimulating. I liked it and recommend it.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips