Skip to main content

YuQi 3 Tier Stackable Wine Rack

YuQi 3 Tier Stackable Wine Rack, Rustic Freestanding Rack Holder & Storage, Hold 12 Bottles Organizer Stand Countertop, Wood & Iron Liquor Rack Space Saver
Finished Product Looks Good

This was more assembly than I realized.  It turned out very well though.  They did include an extra screw and bolt which is always nice.  There was a slight imperfection on one of the metal pieces which I put to the back.  The wood had some stress marks which I wasn't sure  were intentional or accidental.  There were NO instructions which is the only reason for a one star ding .  The front and back wood pieces are different, the larger cuts go to the back, which I only mention because I did put two the same on one section which is my failure to notice the difference, of course had there been any instructions, possibly I would not have made that mistake.

  • 1.Wine Bottle Organizer Holder. Good ideal for home storage and display. The wine rack can hold 12 bottles wine, champagne or various water liquor bottles. Display our favorite wine liquor in one place, unified management. Category at a glance. It will be the corner where people who likes to collect wine much cherish.
  • 2.Save Space. 3-Tier wine rack, layered design, stackable & detachable. Easy assembling. Used alone or stacked according to your own need and idea. Maximize our storage space. Perfect for bar, wine cellar, kitchen, basement, etc.
  • 3.Safe & Stability & Durable. Wave shaped shelves board design. Arc design and solid construction, the bottle is very firmly locked on the wave shaped shelve. This can prevent wobbling, tilting, or falling; keep bottles stable and make the corks fully moisturized so your wine stays fresh.
  • 4. Gift ideal for Anyone Who Loves Wine. Rustic style, wine rack look elegant and chic. It not only can decorate your home, but also very practical. Makes a great gift for holidays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Fathers Day, and birthdays. Wine rack is stackable and ideal for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs.
  • 5.Material & Size. The liquor bottle holder rack made of solid wood and premium iron construction with black sandblasting finished, which enhances rust and corrosion resistance and prevents sliding or scratching surfaces. Safe, Stability, durable. 3 rows x 4. Single layer size: 17"L x7.0"W x 6"H; 3 layers size: 17"L x7.0"W x 17"H.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...