Skip to main content

CWKJ Fountain Pump

I don't plan on using the pump until the weather turns, with that in mind, I tested it to make sure it worked.  It works, very well.  Here is the amusing part, I plugged it in and saw no pumping.  I removed the hose and checked the pump, seemed fine. I put it back in the water and pushed the plug more firmly into the outlet.  Well apparently the plug hadn't seated before and when I pushed the plug in and since I hadn't re-attached the hose I got a tornado of water shooting out of the laundry tub. So I can tell you the pump is shockingly strong.  Of course this entailed me cleaning the water off of the wall, floor, washing machine, vacuum cleaner and then changed into a  dry shirt.  Testing this pump was far more exciting than I expected.

 

CWKJ Fountain Pump, 880GPH Submersible Water Pump, Durable 60W Outdoor Fountain Water Pump with 6.5ft Tubing (ID x 1/2-Inch), 3 Nozzles for Aquarium, Pond, Fish Tank, Water Pump Hydroponics, Fountain

About this item

  • ★【PROVIDE YOU COMFORT & QUIET ENVIROMENT】Our fountain pump’s ultra-quiet operation will let you feel that the sounds of the water pouring out of your fountain is such a relaxing and tranquil sound, and you will love sitting out on your patio watching the squirrels and birds bath and now the peaceful sounds of our fountain make it even more enjoyable.
  • ★【MULTI-OCCASIONS】The fountain pump can make circulation to your tank and give your lovely fish a near-natural environment. This submersible water pump can create water current, ideal for a medium-sized aquarium, small pond, water garden, and desktop water fountains. Perfect for backyard fountain/waterfall, aquarium, ponds, fish tank, tabletop fountains, garden statuary, patio drip irrigation system and hydroponic systems and more.
  • ★【ADJUSTABLE】The fountain pump is designed with an adjusting knob, allowing to get just the amount of water pressure you want. It comes with 3 optional nozzles to create different views, each with its own unique design.
  • ★【COMPACT BUT POWERFUL】The fountain pump’s compact design is easy to hide & disguise, 25W super efficiency motor continually lift water column. reasonable long power cord is heavy duty and easy to installation. The pump has 4 strong rubber suction cups at the bottom of the fountain pump help keep in your fish tank.
  • ★【EASY TO USE】The fountain pump's manual disassembly designed shell allow you clean the pump input port and filter/impeller easily. And simply plug in power for quick water draining.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...