Skip to main content

VOOTOO USB 2.0 Flash Drives 64GB 5 Pack

These drives are at a good price point. They seem a little slow. 59.9gb storage. 7 minutes to transfer 747 files, total 1.57gb, that seems a little slow.  However $29.00 for 5 of them makes them a very good value. 

From the vendor:

  • Multi-Color 64GB Flash Drive Set – USB flash drive with 64GB capacity, meet your needs of daily use on work, school, home and travelling for photos, music, videos, files storage and transfer. 5 different color thumb drives can be used to store different files, easy to distinguish.
  • Plug and Play – VOOTOO USB2.0 Flash Drive, Simple plug the thumb drive then start to transfer and storage data between devices. (Do not have to install any software) Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Unix/2000/ME/NT Linux/Mac OS, and compatible with USB2.0 backwards USB 1.1.
  • Reliable and Safe – VOOTOO USB2.0 flash drive adopts the ultra-stable storage technology, complies with U-SAFE standards, effectively protects your personal files / videos / music / photos or any other data, and effectively prevents data lost. The working temperature range of Vootoo U disk is -10 ° C to 50 ° C, and the storage temperature range is -20 ° C to 60 ° C. With high-quality hardware and technical security support, Vootoo is your trusted brand.
  • Stylish and Practical Design – USB memory stick provides additional storage space for laptops, tablets, TVs, game consoles, car stereos and other devices. The flash drive comes with a protective cap, which shields the USB connector from damage when not in use.
  • Good Package – 5 x 64GB USB flash drives (Purple/Orange/Yellow/Green/Red) are packed in a secure cardboard organizer box. Clean and neat. Easy for maintenance.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...