Skip to main content

Stand Wireless Charger, AIRGINE QI


 Stand Wireless Charger, AIRGINE QI Certified Fast Wireless Charger Charging Pad Stand, Compatible for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8
Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, S8/S8+, Note 9, Note8 (No AC Adapter)

This is a confusing review to write as I like the product and it is working just fine.   However the documentation tells you when you power it up you get a red light. I got no red light, I got a blue light. It tells you that a green light will flash when you put your phone on the charger.  I got no green light. It says when the phone is charged the green light goes steady, again I have only a blue light.  My phone seems to like it.  I have a waterproof case on the phone and it charges with no issues through the case.   With my previous QI charger I had to have the phone precisely aligned for it to charge.  This charger seems to work well with out being overly precise.  So my experience is good but the documentation seems to have little to do with the actual charger.
·        【Universal Compatibility】QI wireless charger with two charge modes, 10W fast wireless charging mode for Galaxy S9+, S9, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6 edge+, Note 5 (Need QC 2.0/3.0 adapter); 5W Standard wireless charge mode for iPhoneX, iPhone8, iPhone8 Plus and all other Qi-enabled cell phones. For iPhone series, charging experience of 5W of charging stand is more stable than 7.5W in the market. Standard charging mode supports iPhoneX, iPhone8, iPhone8+ and all other Qi-enabled devices.
·        【Safe Charger】Adopted with exclusive technology of Automatic Temperature Balance, wireless charging speed is up to 15% faster than others; With overcharge, over current and overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection and bottom anti-slip silicone seat, your phone is fully protected during wireless charging process
·        【Easy to use】Check if micro USB cable connects with wireless charger pad stand stably. Site phone on the center port of wireless charging stand. Charge your phone vertically or horizontally on qi wireless charger stand.
·        【Stand design】Customers can charge their phone vertically or horizontally, which means they can enjoy movie and music, making calls or sending messages without interrupting while charging.
·        【Sleep-friendly and Case-friendly】Wireless charging pad stand works with most kinds of cases (No metal, No magnetic, thickness within 0.2 inches). During charging, the LED light is off.
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...