FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, August 27, 2016

REVITIVE Circulation Booster




This is well thought out unit.  The remote control makes a lot of sense and saves bending to change the controls.   It provides a wide range of intensity that should be increased with caution.   I put the pads on my arm and found it literally jumping until I dialed it down.   It is easy to use and resting your feet on it feels natural.   I can not testify to any medicinal benefits but does seem to do what it claims to do. It seems durable and should provide good service.  


·                       Best-Seller on Amazon UK with 4.6 out of 5 stars, or 92% favorable rating!
·                       Powerful, prescription-strength electrical stimulation activates nerve-endings in your feet to flex the muscles right up your legs, activating the "second-heart"
·                       Drug-Free, FDA-Cleared Class II Medical device
·                       Clinically-tested and patent pending Wide-Pulse Technology increases blood flow in the legs on average by 53%
·                       With 99 settings, you can control the strength of the treatment helping to: Increase circulation, relieve sore and aching muscles, and improve muscle strength and tone

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips