FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Monday, July 18, 2016

Ortho Hornet and Wasp Killer, 16 oz


Ortho products have been reliable over the years.  This spray is no exception.  I like the foam as it covers the area, in this case, a ground wasp nest.  Then they have to crawl through it to get out or get back in.   A word of caution, give a test spray before you need to use it.  My initial spray was more like 4 feet than 20 feet.   However after the first spray it did reach a distance, more like 15 feet horizontally than 20 though.   Still that keeps you well away from the nest and if they get the foam on them, they don't fly more than a foot before crashing.  


Kills wasps; yellow jackets; mud daubers and hornets
Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly and kills insects that return to the nest
Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips