Amazon

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bank of America Customer Service is a Joke and not a Funny One.


Bank of America has a toll free number on the back of their card and I have to wonder why as they apparently do not have a human being anywhere in their phone tree.   I have called multiple times and when I hit the thirty minute wait time, I give up.   There is only so long I can stand being on hold.  My calls were probably going to benefit them as I was looking for information on adding a card or finding out how to check an existing card.   The result of multiple calls and no human beings is that I will not be using their card.   Discover is the only credit card company I have found to actually have a person on their phones.   So Bank America you have successfully driven another customer away from your services.  

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips