FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Timex T121B Alarm Clock with 0.7-Inch Red Display





This is a nice size, a very clear display and on the loud setting a very loud alarm.  Luckily it has a softer setting on the alarm. It was easy to set the clock and the alarm without opening the included documentation.   The battery backup is nice, but someday I would like to see a clock that the battery backup would keep the clock working through the power outage and not just hold the settings.  Overall this is a nice clock at a good price at $14.49 on Amazon at the time of the review. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips