FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome




If you read my review on the Cuisinart DCC-750 Coffeemaker you will have read how dismayed I was with its performance and its worthless warranty.  This coffee maker exceeds my expectations.  Granted after the miserable experience with the lousy Cuisinart the bar wasn't too high.   The coffee is good, there have been NO overflows and the programming for early brewing was easy.   There are settings to allow for a more robust brew as well.   This coffee maker is giving us excellent service.  BTW this was 2/3 less than the previous coffeemaker so not only does it work well it is a terrific value as well!

Recognized as one of the best products of 2011 in a leading consumer research magazine
Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
Special cleaning cycle makes cleaning your coffeemaker quick and easy

2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2-hour, then automatically shuts off


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips