Amazon

Monday, July 14, 2014

ERGObaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier, Grey


I'll preface this with the admonishment that I do not have an infant to try it on.   With that caveat, I am an experienced parent and grandparent.   We made extensive use of the back pack type of baby carrier 37 years ago.   I have used carriers since when baby sitting grandkids.   This carrier seems very high quality.  The materials are top notch.   I particularly like the versatility of the product.   It has the front forward position that I have found is favored by infants after the first month or so of development.   The versatility and the quality of construction insure I will be using this with the next grandkid due in several months.  Keep in mind, it is expensive.  

Item Weight    2 pounds
Product Dimensions    12.2 x 10.1 x 4.6 inches
UPC    845197043870
Item model number     BC360GRYTAU1NL
Minimum weight recommendation     7 Pounds
Maximum weight recommendation    33 Pounds
Material Type  Cotton
material_composition  100% Cotton Canvas shell and 100% Cotton Poplin lining
Care instructions         Machine washable


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips