FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Belkin 7-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with 6-Foot Cord


This is an adequate surge suppressor.  I have purchased and used a wealth of Belkin equipment over the years and it has always held up quite well.  The specifications meet most peoples needs.  As far as performance after a week I have noticed nothing amiss nor have I noticed any protection but you usually don't.   I am a bit surprised that there are no outlets on the edge or sideways to allow the ubiquitous oversized power converters from cell phones, etc.   At $17.99 list it isn't going to break the bank but it seems dated in it's design.  It is a good basic surge suppressor and knowing Belkin the warranty is probably going to be upheld if needed.  

From the vendor:
750-joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
7 surge-protected outlets supply complete, 3-line AC protection
Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction
Maximum Spike Current: 102,000A (H-N: 39000A, H-G: 39000A, N-G: 24000A)
Lifetime Product Warranty and Connected Equipment Warranty

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips