FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Prince of Pin Stripes


 


DeWayne Connot’s the prince of pinstriping.  His company name is DOA Flatliners and his motto is “Pinstriping to Die for!”    DOA might mean dead on arrival for some but for Dwayne and his quirky sense of humor it means Designs On Anything.   The man has the steadiest hand I’ve ever seen.  He paints each and every stripe free hand.  

A bit of the psychologist, DeWayne engages you in conversation and this helps him determine whether you are a black and silver kind of stripe person or a lime green and royal blue kind of stripe person.   In other words, your personality determines what colors are used for your stripes.  This is truly “on demand” work that is specifically done for each individual.  

Did I mention that his prices are very reasonable?  They are!  BTW I don’t work for DeWayne and I got no discount or price break to write this review.  I am just a happy and satisfied customer. 

So hats off to Dwayne, The Prince of Pinstriping!

DOA FLATLINERS 215-605-7811



If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips