FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Remington Alphagel Sensitive Shave Gel


This came in a tube similar to sunscreen as opposed to the aerosol can.   I have to guess that is “greener” than the can.  The gel goes a long way.  You do not need much to get a very slick feel on your skin.   I don’t know if it was the aloe but it felt good on my skin and the razor glided over it very nicely.  


They claim that it is a benefit that it doesn’t foam so you can see through it to trim beards, mustaches and sideburns.   I didn’t see that as a positive or a negative but if I had a beard or a mustache, I think I, too, would see the clearness as a benefit.  

This worked as well as my previous brands and had a nicer feel.   I did not have any skin reaction to it so it does appear to cater to sensitive skin.  I liked the product and would consider purchasing it.   My normal shaving cream is Nivea for sensitive skin and that seems to be considerably cheaper than the Remington.  Nivea is $5.49 for 7 oz while Remington is $13.89 for 10 oz.  which is $0.78/oz vs. $1.38/oz.   Priced the same I think I would prefer the Remington but the price differential would be a deterrent.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips