FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Interesting Site with a Fun IPhone Ap

I just ran across an interesting site that evaluates On-Line Universities. It only evaluates accredited schools which, of course, is the only kind you want. The fake diploma game is too easy to expose with the ease of data search brought about by the Internet. Anyway there was an interesting post titled

75 Apps to Turn Your iPhone into the Ultimate Personal Library.  

Of course having a boat load of books on my PDA, I am predisposed to the exciting concept of e-books.  I still prefer holding a book in my hand but there is something to be said for holding 75 books in the palm of my hand.   Click on the title if you want to read the blog.  Think of the bucks you can save downloading free books.  I found it interesting and if the IPhone ever becomes a good phone as well as an excellent PDA, I may get one.   


BTW the bat graphic is apropos of Halloween not the iPhone.

1 comment:

Fake Transcript said...

Young travelers hitting the road are warned not to roam for too long lest they miss out on a college education and end up without qualifications. Older travelers, too, look back on their misspent youth and wonder just what kind of job they can get now that they’re getting long in the tooth and still have no letters after their name

 Money Saving Tech Tips