Skip to main content

Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer

It works okay. It doesn't do a great job on long ear hairs. (what a disgusting and
demoralizing thing to say and to admit having the darn things.) It is no worse or no
better than the one it replaced. 



  • 【Energy Efficient & Quiet】 A new and more powerful motor, reduces power usage by up to 25%. One AA battery (included) can last for more than 12 months, when used for 5 minutes at a time. Noise is lower than 50db, so you can use these nose hair clippers confidently without disturbing others. The clipper’s slim shape and pen-like design make these clippers the best choice for both travel and home.
  • 【Ultra-sharp Dual-edged Blades】 This nose hair trimmer has a double-edged, rotary stainless-steel blade. The clippers are comfortable to use, as the blade rotates 360°, gently and quickly cutting nose hair without painfully pulling out the hair by the root. Powerful motor-driven blades effortlessly cut and trim even the thickest, coarsest, most unruly hair.
  • 【Multifunction & Convenient】 Driven by a 9000-rpm motor, nose, ear, eyebrow and facial hair can easily be trimmed by the high-speed motor and double-edged blades. The rotary switch is beautifully designed and easy to use; it’s pen-shaped design is enhanced with a non-slip grip. Suitable for both men and women. No more embarrassing moments on dates, at work or at parties. Go anywhere with confidence!
  • 【Easy to Use and Clean】 The cutting head is easy to clean and maintain. It simply twists off, so that you can wash it under running water. Should the cutting head of the trimmer become blunt, the included replacement head can be installed. The machine head is also supplied with a dust cover, which further protects the blades and prolongs service life.
  • 【WARRANTY】 Our product comes with a 30-day return policy and a 12-month free replacement policy for your worry-free customer experience. Please contact us should you have any questions, and we will respond within 24 hours.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...