FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, May 7, 2016

NOMOROBO Rocks!



Recently we were out to dinner with some friends.   One of the friends lavishly praised me for telling her about NOMOROBO.  NOMOROBO is a free service which stops nuisance calls.  You implement their service on their website.. https://www.nomorobo.com/   LINK
NOMOROBO ROCKS!

You then go to your carrier's website and follow NOMOROBO's instructions to set up their software on your phone carriers site.   Once that is accomplished you will get a test call from NOMOROBO and you are done.   It WORKS!

I changed carriers recently due to my inability to reach any human being at Verizon.  They had upped my bill 33%.   Needless to say I was unhappy.   After over two weeks of trying to get the billing issue resolved, I changed to Comcast.   Ironically when I called to disconnect FIOS, the service rep apologized and said, "oh we would never want to lose an account over $50.00."  Too bad I didn't get her when I was trying to resolve my issues.  

However digression aside, due to the switch I had to update my NOMOROBO.   What prompted the update was the number of annoyance calls that proliferated in the short time I had left FIOS.   I was forcefully reminded how much I hate those calls.   So this morning I updated my NOMOROBO and am listening to the silence of no crap calls.  

BTW I did like FIOS but the X1 system from Xfinity and their voice activated remote are truly awesome. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips