I am not a diaper expert, it depends on whether you consider a grandparent sufficiently experienced to rate a diaper. My appropriately sized grandchild fit into the diaper in the manner expected. The diapers fit well, were easy to put on and I appreciated the little Mickey Mouse faces. My wife pointed out that the gathered top provides a better fit and should prevent any over the top issues. The baby could care less and is only concerned about how rapidly you can get the dirty diaper off and the new diaper on. This diaper costs out at $0.18 each compared to the "step up" diaper from Huggies which is $0.26 each. I am sure there must be some difference but it is indiscernible to me. This diaper appears to function well and fit well. I have no idea if it really offers 12 hours of leak protection as I can't imagine not changing a diaper considerably sooner than that. (BTW my pun background is a result of a father with a slightly skewed sense of humor, if you don't get it, don't worry, it wasn't that funny.) I can't bring myself to love a diaper. If it works I like it, if it doesn't I would hate it, but love does not enter the picture.
· Huggies Snug and Dry Size 2 diapers fit babies 12 to 18 lbs
· Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers have all new SureFit Design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection for your baby
· Huggies Snug and Dry Size 2 diapers have a conforming, gap-free fit for all-around protection for your baby
· Snug and Dry diapers have the trusted Leak Lock System with quick-absorbing layers and long-lasting core to lock in wetness
· Snug and Dry diapers have the SnugFit Waistband and a flexible absorbent diaper pad to move with your baby's twists and turns and softer outer diaper cover with adorable Mickey and Friends Disney designs
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.