Amazon

Friday, January 18, 2013

3-Pack MiniSuit Anti-Glare Screen Protector


 
This was for Acer Iconia A510, A700 10.1" Inch Touchscreen Tablet - aceicoa70-gua3xhd-ant.  This installed in the typical manner.  I was unable to get all the bubbles out.   I have put on quite a few of these over the years and I was not able to get out all the bubbles.  It did decrease my screen’s responsiveness in a dramatic manner.  I literally flattened the tip of my stylus trying to get commands in on Scramble.  I pulled off the screen protector and played the same game and it worked fine.  I have to wonder how important the screen protector is in these days of Gorilla Glass.  This one did not do the job for me.  It was priced aggressively at $3.95 for three but that just means I have two more to throw away.  
 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips