FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Micro SD Deal—Kingston Rules!

I got a new phone that takes Micro SD memory. I went shopping and discovered the prices are all over the place. Here is the best deal I found.
http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-usb-micro-sd-secure-digital-reader-w-2gb-microsd-card-red/q/loc/101/204737106.html

Not only is it a good price for a 2gb micro sd card, it includes a USB reader and is made by Kingston, one of my favorite vendors for only $25.00 and FREE shipping. Why is Kingston a favorite? Anytime I have had a warranty issue, they have politely, pleasantly and rapidly handled it. Not below my concerns on customer service. Kingston has it, so even if is was more money, it would be worth it due to the Kingston service.

So if you want to store a lot of music or photos on your phone, grab this, it can’t last long at this price.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips