Skip to main content

KEYNICE Clip on Fan, 5000mAh Rechargeable Battery Operated Desk Fan, Auto Oscillating Fan with 3 Speeds, Super Quiet Personal Cooling Fan


After playing 13 long holes of golf and quitting because it was so crowded and slow, I am sitting here at my desk and the fan is still running .  I thought their estimate of time the fan would run was grossly exaggerated, it appears it is not.   I ran it full  tilt on the golf cart but when it is sitting here right by my keyboard I have it on low and it is doing a very nice job.  I really like this fan.
From the vendor:
  • 【Clip & Desktop & Wall Mounted Use】 Clip design, so it can be clip on anywhere, flat design, so it can put on any flat place, and with a hole below, it can mount on the wall. Suitable for a variety of life scenarios such as home office camping.
  • 【Quiet & Portable】 The sound of maximum speed is about 20dB, it’s quiet without disturbing you. Its size is 16.3*14.5*25.5cm, and it can be charged by any USB power, so you can bring it to anywhere to use.
  • 【Oscillating Function & 3 Speeds Adjustable】 It can automatically rotate about 50° left and right, can manually rotate 50° up and down and 180° to left and 90° to right. 3 speeds adjustable and also has a natural wind speed (The fan is working intermittently in this speed).
  • 【Rechargeable Battery & Easy Clean】Built-in 2*2500mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, it can work about 5-28 hours after 8 hours charge( depend on the wind speed). The fan front cover is detachable, which is easy to clean.
  • 【High Quality & Safety & Warranty】With high quality material and fine mesh cover and 12 months warranty, you can order and use it with confidence. If the product has any quality problems that are not Man-made damage during the warranty period, we will give satisfied solution.
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...