Skip to main content

Ceramic Disc Magnets


SPACECARE Ceramic Disc Magnets 120 PCS with Double-Sided Adhesive Industrial Power Magnets. 0.7 Inches X 0.11 Inches Peel and Stick Circle Round Magnets

These magnets are strong.  Separating them can be a problem.  The adhesive is really not as strong as the magnet.   However for my use they work fine.   I find covering metal vents that six of them will hold the cover tight even against air flow.   Four of them on the back of a small frame will hold a picture frame on the fridge.   One is strong enough to hold up an unframed photo.   These are one of those things that once you have them you can find a surprising number of uses.
From the vendor:
  • 【DURABILITY】 : Premium quality 120 Pcs round disc ceramic magnets. Ceramic industrial magnets has high demagnetization resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
  • 【MULTIFUNCTION】 :Perfect for refrigerator, whiteboard, billboard and everything has magnetic, also can help storage things. Spacecare ceramic disc magnets will be your good choice.
  • 【EASY TO INSTALL】 : Ceramic round magnets stick great on any metal surfaces. It is easy to install and use. Spacecare round magnets have polished matt black finish that discourages rust.
  • 【Simple and Fun】: Place the magnets on the smooth surface.Then move them closer toward each other that you can perceive magnetic force. As intelligence toys, children will have fun with friends or family and enhance creativity. Spacecare magnets can also be used as refrigerator magnets.
  • 【COMPLETE VARIETY】 : Spacecare provides professional design and consultation service according to customers’ requirements. You can search SPACECARE brand to get the magnets if you want to buy other size

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...