Skip to main content

Teccpo Cordless Drill



This drill has substantially more torque than my previous cordless drill.  I honestly don't know if it is the 20v vs. 12v but it is more powerful.  I like that it comes with two batteries and a wealth of tips.  It has a nice feel to it.  I am surprised the warranty is only 6 months.  That is the only detriment I can see.

From the vendor:

  • 【Brushless Motor & Max 530In-lbs Torque】 High performance brushless motor optimizes drill's efficiency. Compared with the brushed drill, the built-in brushless motor of TECCPO cordless drill can protect you from sparks and noise, allows you to efficiently complete your work in a safe and quiet environment. 530 in-lb high torque fulfills a wide range of needs of various applications
  • 【21 + 1 Position Clutch & 2 Variable Speed】 21+1 torque settings, 2 speeds(0-400RPM/0-1500RPM) adjustment and variable speed trigger provide favorable force and precise control for driving in/out screws to prevent stripping, and drilling into wood, plastics and metal with ease
  • 【2Pcs 20V Li-ion Batteries】 Two Pcs 20V 2.0Ah large capacity Lithium-Ion batteries are powerful enough to keep the power drill constantly running. 3-LED fuel gauge system on batteries allows real-time feedback on remaining power. We also provide 4.0Ah batteries and fast drill charger separately to bring more powerful power to the brushless drill
  • 【1/2" All-Metal Keyless Chuck】 Compared with 3/8" plastic chuck, 1/2” keyless metal ratcheting chuck has unbeatable performance in providing maximum accessory compatibility and durability
  • 【Compact Design & LED Work Light】 This compact drill weights only 3.37lbs with battery, which is perfect to reduce fatigue for long time use and easy access to tight area. Trigger-activated LED Light for increased visibility in enclosed work spaces and dark environment


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...