Skip to main content

Cordless Hair Clipper Kit Rechargeable


This cuts just fine and I like the cordless aspect.  The only issue I could find was that the power cord is very difficult to plug into the unit for charging and does not feel secure even when it is in.  The plug has a flat spot and a notch on it to ensure that you  plug it in properly.  Even making sure that the notch is in the right place and the flat spot is where it belongs, it still does not plug in securely.  The unit charges or appears to do so even though the plug seems insecure.  The charging window indicates 290.  There is nothing in the instruction pamphlet to indicate what that means.  It says when fully charged the indicator light will blink and it may turn off.  I'm curious about the word "may" , should it turn off, is it bad if it doesn't turn off.  Use of the word "may" may cause concern.  This unit seems fine but a little more attention to the plug and the instructions would have given it the coveted five stars.

From the vendor:

  • 【High-carbon steel blade for cordless electric clippers】: precise and sharp cutting. It can be aligned correctly to smooth the cutting blade. It is suitable for dry/wet hairstyles (black hairstyle, Big back head). Will not cause hair pulling or skin damage. They are carefully designed to provide long-lasting precision and excellent cutting results
  • 【Durable and powerful but very quiet motor】: One minute hair clipper motor motor speed at 6500 powerful efficiency allows you to easily and efficiently trim all kinds of hairstyles is not only powerful, this hair clipper does not make too much noise Manual test The decibel is only 60 decibels, much quieter than other hair clippers
  • 【Hair clipper LED charging power display】: LED displays the power in real time during charging. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery of the male hair clipper can provide 220 minutes of working time after 3 hours of full charge
  • 【Adjustable taper rod and guide comb】: The taper rod can be adjusted to any gear with 4 standard length limit combs (3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm). The integrated taper level can easily adjust the trimming length. Haircut is actually very simple
  • 【Men/cordless hair clipper】: (It can be used wirelessly or plugged in/satisfy personal or professional salons) Whether you are on a business trip or traveling, this male hair clipper can be used as personal hair when the voltage is 110v-240v The trimmer is designed for international use.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...