Skip to main content

Mytow Drywall Anchor Kit

MYTOW Self Drilling Drywall Anchor Assortment Kit(102pcs,pack), Drywall Anchors Heavy Duty, Drywall Anchor Variety Pack Set for Walls and Ceilings, for Picture hanging,heavy items, shelves,curtain rod

I love these for drywall. They work well and give you a secure hold. This was a good mix of anchors.

From the vendor:

Assortment Kit
  • 🔩 [PRECISE & EASY INSTALLATION] MYTOW’s patented self-drilling drywall anchors secure to the drywall with increased load capacity. Can be used for 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” drywall board. No pre-drilling required. Easy to install, remove and re-install.
  • 🔩 [VALUE PACK] MYTOW drywall anchor set contains an assortment of small and large screws and anchors for both light and heavy weight hanging jobs. Bonus- comes with additional drywall sheetrock screws,which can be used for sheet metal and drywall. Applications: child safety,curtains,lighting fixtures or accessories,bookshelves,wall or shelf mountings,audio equipment,interior decorations,intercoms,wall clockS,DVD players,home theaters,video projectors,blinds,vertical blinds,hangers,etc.
  • 🔩 [QUALITY MATERIAL] Sturdy zinc alloy steel and high tensile strength mean long life without worry of coming loose or hanging items falling down. You can safely hang art and shelves without damaging your drywall board.
  • 🔩 [WELL-ORGANIZED] A variety of commonly used screws and anchors are included in this kit. You can customize the container with the dividers. The box easily snaps close and it’s lightweight for easy carrying.
  • 🔩[WORRY-FREE INSTALLATION] This dry wall mount anchor screws set caters to seasoned engineers and beginner DIY-ers’ alike.

]f reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...