Skip to main content

Allergy Suffers Financial Relief Is A Click Away!


For those of us who find allergies plaguing us year round, let alone you fortunate few who only suffer in the spring or fall there is some relief. No, pollen has not been abandon but I have found a major savings on my allergy meds.

I’m sure any of you who actually pay your own bills have been totally outraged at the price of allergy medication. Even with medical insurance, allergy meds cost bundles of money. Imagine my surprise when I discovered, you can get otc (over the counter) meds from AMAZON. Right, who would have thought to buy their allergy meds from Amazon. I know I didn’t think of it. Ever since Zyrtec went over the counter, I have been using it with great success. (BTW, this is not medical advice and is merely my personal opinion, I have no idea if it will help you.) Anyway, Zyrtec is one of my weapons against sniffling, sneezing, wheezing, coughing, snorting and headaches. When generic Zyrtec (Cetirizine Hydrochloride) became available I shifted over and found no negatives from the generic. Now here is the big deal, at Amazon I found Cetirizine Hydrochloride, 10mg for $18.00 for 350 tablets, the absolute best price I found at the local drug stores was $30.00 for 90 tablets. In fact, the bulk of the Internet drug vendors were substantially more than Amazon. What I got was the exact same generic that my pharmacist gave me. Not some third world knock off but a viable, reputable Canadian pharmaceutical.

You will have to decide yourself if Cetirizine Hydrochloride works with your allergies but I am very happy with how it works and still a bit stunned at how much cheaper I found it at Amazon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...