Skip to main content

RC Car/Boat Remote Water Toy Off Road Rock Crawler 4WD

The car is very responsive.  This is the second one I've gotten.  I can't determine any difference between the two but they have different part numbers.  I want to be able to race them and wanted the same type of carl.  The car seems reasonably durable.  The remote may be the weak link.  It has a very flimsy feel to it.  The 4 screws on the battery compartment are a bit of a nuisance, a snap latch would have been nice.  The car is very responsive to the remote, even at a distance.  I like it.

From the vendor:

  • ✓1/20 Full Scale Stunt Toy Car: Double sided waterproof all terrain stunt toy car for kids, works great on land & water with 360 degree spins and flips, Perfect Christmas or Birthday gift toys for boys girls age 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years old.
  • ✓Advanced 2.4Ghz Remote Technology: Make it possible for multiple rc trucks playing together at the same time; Responsive transmitter enables more than 60 meters remote distance, Great for outside games at the beach sand pool park backyard and family parties.
  • ✓Strong & Powerful: Powerful motor enable the car speed up to 20km/h, gives you a thrilling driving experience; Perfect summer water toys for kids and adults in the swimming pool.
  • ✓One Key Stunt Auto Drive Function: Thanks to the top right button has one key auto drive function, once press that button, the car can keep doing stunt moving and you can stop that function anytime by touching the joystick to switch to manual operation.
  • ✓Long Playing Time: Package comes with 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery for car, 3 hours charging time could power the toy car racing for more than 20mins.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...