Skip to main content

Rvixe Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones


Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Waterproof in Ear Flexible Earphone EarPlug Noise Cancelling Sport Headsets Compatible iPhone iPad Android Smart Bluetooth Device – Red

These headphones are light weight and feel fine in the ear.  The sound quality is good, not great but good.  They paired easily and were found by my phone and my computer.   They are a good value for the price.


From the vendor:
Superior HD sound rive wireless headphone offers incredible HD stereo sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble by reducing outside noise, works great for soundtracks, Audio books, relaxing sounds

Quick charging RVIXE wireless earphones, enjoy your music for a long time while do sports, 4-6 hours of talking time, 120 hours of standby time with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours, It will show the remaining battery power status of the headphones on the iOS phone screen

Strong connection instant, energy-efficient, cable-free Connection for reliable Audio streaming from almost any Device At a range of up to 10m (33ft). pairing and connecting only takes a few seconds
Super lightweight weight, easy to carry, no pressure to wear with earplug and soft silicone protective parts, comfortable for your ears, compatible with all Bluetooth devices like laptop, smartphones iPhone Samsung iPad and so on

Quality guarantee quality Assurance for satisfaction, water sweat proof suitable for gym exercising, running, jogging, biking, traveling...

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...