Skip to main content

USB Microphone,

USB Microphone, Recording Microphone Plug &Play Metal Studio Microphone for PC/Laptop/Desktop/Notebook, Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals for YouTube, Voice Search, Games (Computer Microphone)
Microphone installed easily.  I plugged it into the USB port and right clicked on the speaker icon on the task bar.  I went to sound and setup microphone.  I tested it with Cortana.  It worked fine.  It is substantially nice than the all plastic microphone I had been using and it is at a very reasonable price of $16.99 at Amazon.

·        PLUG & PLAY -- Simply plug computer microphone into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio. Windows and Mac compatible.
·        ADVANCED MICROPHOEN CHIP--The computer microphone use updated chip to solve PoP sound quality problem and static noise problem to make your voice be more clear without any other sound.
·        FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK DESIGN -- PC microphone allows you to adjust the perfect angle , height or swivel to record your voice. The on/ off button setting of the steady wide stand allows you to fix the unexpected noise.
·        MULTIFUNCTIONAL USAGES -- This type of desktop microphone is good for network chatting, singing, home studio, gaming, Skype, Discord, Speech, Yahoo Recording, YouTube Recording, Google Voice Search, Steam, podcast and desktop recording.
·        SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- A quick note before you use it, you’ll find the Windproof sponge was deformed by pressure in the box, Don't worry, this is normal,when you take out the mic to use, after 1-2 days, the sponge will recover to the original shape. We are so confident in the quality of the computer mic that we offer a 12 month satisfaction guarantee!


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...