Skip to main content

Digital Photo Frames Make Great Gifts!

Gear Head DPF100 Digital Photo Frame - 8-4DPF100

I love these digital frames. This is the best bang for the buck I have seen on one this season, $44.95 with free shipping. I put one up by the kitchen sink and I love seeing my kids and grandkids photos. The grandkids love to sit at the counter and point out themselves, Daddy and Mommy. If you are looking for a gift, this is a winner. This is not a paid blog and I have no financial relationship with buy.com except as a customer.

Manufacturer: Gear Head
Mfg Part#: 8-4DPF100
UPC: 00878260001132
Buy.com Sku: 206209157
Item#: E32VGL

Photos stored on PCs or on memory cards can now be shared with loved ones on this flawless Gear Head 8.4" digital photo frame. Memories are the greatest gifts.

The Gear Head 8.4" Digital Photo Frame Includes:
USB 2.0 Card Reader: This photo frame works as a USB 2.0 card reader when you plug it into your computer's USB port with a maximum transmission speed of 480Mbps.

Slideshow Photo Viewing: The Gear Head 8.4" photo frame is an innovative photo frame which allows you to display a constant scan of the photos on your memory card, providing a snapshot view of multiple images for hours of interest and enjoyment.

Computer Free Image Viewing: You no longer need a computer to view your digital images, simply insert your SD, MMC, MS, or CF flash media card to begin enjoying your photos or a friend's.
Features
Slideshow Photo Viewing
Computer Free Image Viewing
USB 2.0 Card Reader
Horizontal or Vertical Positioning
Convenient Remote Control

Package Contents:

Digital Photo Frame 8.4" LCD
Remote Control
AC Power Adapter
USB Cable
User's Manual
Warranty Information
Tech Specs
Screen Dimensions 8.4 inches
Resolution 480x234
Brightness 300 cd/m2
Contrast 350:1
Photo File Format JPEG
Memory Card Formats SD, MMC, MS, or CF
Usage Options Manual, Remote Control, or Slideshow
Power Supply AC 100~240V DC12V
Operating Temperature -5c to +50c
Max Power Consumption 12w
Supported Operating Systems Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS 10.3 or above

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it's worth buying this Digital photo frame.Thanks for the info.
Anonymous said…
Great advice!! Digital frames are right choice!!

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...