Skip to main content

Netac 64GB USB Flash Drive


Netac 64GB USB Flash Drive, USB 2.0 USB Stick, Thumb Drive with Chinese Hollow & Knot Design, Jump Drive, Pen Drive, Memory Stick for PC/Laptop/PS4/External Storage Data/Digital Photos/Videos - U327

I plugged this in and it was immediately recognized.   I moved 18 files or 22mb of data and it was less than a second for the transfer.   It is a very good value for the amount of storage.  The little red pigtail is cool and makes it hard to misplace the flash drive.

From the vendor:
  • Plug and Play - Netac USB Flash Drive, Simple plug the thumb drive then start to transfer and storage data between devices. (Do not have to install any software) Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Unix/2000/ME/NT Linux/Mac OS, but only compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
  • Reliable and Secure – Adopt Netac owned super stable storage technology, complied with the industrial standards, Netac USB 2.0 Flash Drive effectively helps safeguard your personal files, videos, music, photos, or any other data, and effectively prevents data loss.
  • Classical Chinese Transitional Design - Tiny outlook, durable and rugged Zinc alloy metal housing body with classical Chinese transitional elegent design. The Chinese elegent design is carved out of the classical Chinese transitional window frame by hollowing technique and with Chinese traditional red knot. You would like it if you are a tradition culture fan. Practical and Good-looking!
  • Temperture - Netac USB flash drive's operating temperture range is between -10℃ and 50℃ and storage temperture range is between -20℃ and 60℃. With high-quality hardware and technology secure support, Netac is the brand that worths counting on.
  • Portable and Convenient – Netac USB flash drive not only helps keep your digital files in the mini size, but also stay with them in your pockets. As for pocket sized, it is easy and convenient to carry. And Netac thumb drive meets your portable demands anytime anywhere if any devices with USB slots can be accessed.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...