Skip to main content

Joeys Garden Expandable Garden Hose - 50 Feet Green - Extra Strong Stretch Material with Brass Connectors - Bonus 8 Way Spray Nozzle, Carrying Bag and Hanger


               

This is a great product.  I was hesitant to trust one of these expandable hoses but I was pleasantly surprised.  It worked well for both general plant watering and on my power washer.

·                         
·                        From the vendor:
·                         
·                        HEAVY DUTY: The pipe, brass connectors, valve, nozzle and spray are made with durable premium materials and fabric. They will not rust, leak, tear, rip or crack, and are designed to be long lasting.
·                        EASY TO USE: Simply turn on your faucet and watch this hose expand to a length of 50 feet to reach the far corners of your garden. When water is turned off, the hose shrinks back to its original size.
·                        A MULTIPURPOSE HOSE: Use your hose to release a steady stream of water with unprecedented ease! Water your lawn, clean your car, wash your pet dog, and more. The possibilities are endless!
·                        DURABLE DESIGN: Our sturdy hose is built to work with a minimum water pressure of 4 bars (60PSI) and a maximum of 8 bars (115 PSI), with 6 bars (85 PSI) optimum. It works with any water supply.
·                        LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: At 3 lbs., this hose is easy to hoist and maneuver. The bonus carrying sack makes transport even easier, and the included hanger allows it to be easily mounted.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...