Skip to main content

Kensun AC/DC Rapid Performance Portable Air Compressor Tire Inflator with Digital Display for Home (110V) and Car (12V) - 30 Litres/Min


This is way better than my previous air compressor.  This has a air cord long enough to reach up a tire. It has both an AC and DC cord that are plenty long.  It does recommend running the DC version while the car is in auxiliary mode and maybe someone with electric knowledge can explain that but I don’t like the idea that it is drawing down the car battery.  The light is a nice feature as it saves from trying to juggle a flashlight while inflating a tire.   The lighted dial and the ability   to set the pressure and have it stopped when it is reached is also another good feature. 
I can only wonder how they got both the inflator hose and the DC cord in the cord storage compartment.  I gave up and used two pieces of Velcro to attach the AC and the DC cords to the handle.   The inflator hose fits fine in the storage area without the other two cords being involve.   Overall this is a good unit.
 











Size: Compact
·                        Kensun quality: Brought to you by one of the most trusted names in automotive accessories with incomparable customer service!
·                        Unique versatility: Transcends the function of regular air compressors by being adaptable to both home (AC – wall socket) and car (DC – cigarette lighter socket) use. With digital presets and additional attachment nozzles you would be hard pressed to find something that this compressor cannot inflate, from the heavy-duty, like car tires, to the delicate, such as a beach ball, it is perfectly equipped to achieve the perfect pressure for any situation, outdoors or indoors.
·                        Advanced functions: AC/DC adaptable. Digital pressure gauge with LCD display and unit conversion. Digital presets function for easily delivering the ideal pressure where it is needed. Range of pressure measure: 90psi. Accuracy of measure: 35psi +/-1psi. Continuous working time: 30 minutes at 35psi.
·                        Useful features: White LED work-light for easy illumination in the dark. 2 attachment nozzles for a multitude of uses (tires, basketballs, beach inflatables, etc.)
·                        Specifications: Inflation time: AC - 5 mins; DC - 5.5 mins. Black woven hose (outer length): 23.6in (60cm). Cable length: AC - 5ft 10.8in (1.8m); DC - 10ft 9.9in (3.3m). Maximum current: <10A. Air flow rate: 7.9gpm (30L/min). Operating temperature: 14 to 140 degrees F

reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...